Loading...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Father Knows Best....

This next post is from an email that I shared with a group of women who have become dear and precious to me.  I want to share it with you, as well.  It has been revised for the purpose of this post, but it still holds the same message.


Anyway, Earlier this week, I was working with my son, Joshua, on a project.  He was getting frustrated and so was I.   See he has two older sibling who worked on the project and I was trying to use what I did with them to help him.  Well we both sat there annoyed and getting restless with our little progress.  He was getting frustrated because he knew what he wanted and couldn't find it or express it to me.  I was getting frustrated because I could help my baby.  Then just like that the holy spirit began to drop in my spirit the type of son I had and gave me the words to search so I could find what he was describing.
His face lit up like a christmas tree and he began to work excitedly, when the search results came back.  Just think, if  I would not quieted my flesh and allowed the holy spirit to guide me (in what some would have considered a little matter),  Three things would have happened:  1. We would have gotten no where fast. 2. Josh may have lost trust in my ability hear,  understand, and to help him.  3.  I could have lost trust in my capability to meet my child needs.  See I was so busy try to do what has worked in the past with my other children, but God reminded me that Father Knows Best when it comes to his creations.  See my Josh is exotic in his thinking and My God, who created Josh, understood how he was wired and helped me.


                           

Who knows better than the Creator


A lot of times when you purchase something from a store and there is a problem with the merchandise, you first try to fix it on your own.  You use methods that are familiar to you.  When that doesn't work you usually go back to the store.  If the store can't fix it, they direct you to the manufacture.   See the manufacture created the thing so he knows how it should function, how to use it properly and how to repair it.   The manufacture may not be locally so they will direct you to contractors who have been trained or are in training by the manufacture to repair or restore the product to its original state.   Well God is our manufacturer and we are each uniquely designed by him.  Thank God that the bible is full of lifetime manufactures warranty/guarantee. One guarantee is: Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” [Matthew 11: 28-30]   See God actually just wants us to come to him and describe all our symptoms and lay them at his feet.   Another guarantee is: He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.  Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion.  But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  they will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint. [Isaiah 40:29-31]   I say search the bible for the guarantee related to your situation and stand and confess them daily until you see change.  See God has even placed contractors in our lives, (i.e...holy spirit, Pastors, Mentors, and others) to help bring restoration back to God's original purpose and design.   I beseech (urgently request for) you,  to call upon Our Father and tell him your symptoms.  Let him give you direction. Let him lead you to the appropriate contractor to help bring about your restoration, refreshing, and rebuilding.  He has designed us so uniquely that even our bodies and our lives give us signs when we are out of balance.  Take it to God, Listen for his instruction, and have peace knowing that your creator  is working on your behalf.   But yourself in the potter's hands.


I am calling for an awakening and a refreshing upon you now in Jesus name. 

Let not your heart be troubled... believe in God (Trust God!!) John 14:1.  You handle trouble by trusting in God. Let Jesus do your surgery on what's troubling your heart.

This Post is especially for me today.  There are some things that I need to do for my health.  God loves me so that he has surrounded me with contractors who are standing with me and are going to help me walk this thing out to the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment